Naya Advisory on COVID-19 Protocols
Updated: Mar 15, 2020
UPDATE AS OF MARCH 14: We are TEMPORARILY CLOSED until further notice. Management will monitor the situation daily but due to our close proximity to Philippine Heart Center, the safety and health of our staff and clients are our top concern and closing is the best option we have at the moment. We pray for everyone's safety during these times. Stay home and stay safe, everyone!
Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our guests and staff. We fully understand the growing concerns about coronavirus and we want to let our clients know that we are doing everything we can to ensure everyone's safety and security.
The following preventive measures will be implemented ASAP
1. We will ask guests to disclose recent travel history. If you have been outside of the Philippines the past 2 weeks, we reserve the right to decline and not offer our services in order to protect our staff and other guests.
2. We have further upgraded our already stringent hygiene protocol to make sure the spa condition is at the highest standard at all times.
All our staff are wearing face masks
All the tools are sterilized twice before usage
We are using 1:49 diluted bleach to clean every two hours
As per normal protocol, all linens are changed after one use
Every room will be immediately disinfected and cleaned after use
3. Alcohol & sanitizers are strategically placed and provided at the entrance and lounge areas
4. Throughout the day, we will check and refill soap, alcohol & hand sanitizer dispensers.
5. We encourage everyone else to wear a face mask when visiting any public establishment.
We strongly encourage everyone to strictly follow the sanitary protocols recommended by the DOH
Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Stay home when you are sick.
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash bin.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We continue to pray for everyone’s health and safety and we are here to help you relax and escape the noise and stress for a few hours with your favorite treatments. To make your booking, you can call us at 73583347 or send us a message on Facebook.